Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Springtime

Hey Everyone,
I have written since after Valentine's Day. I am so sorry for not keeping my promise of updating you on my adventures on a fortnightly basis. I wont make any promises this time but will update as often as possible.

Leeds has been great! The trees are no longer naked as they were in winter and the flowers have been coming into full bloom. Its truly wonderful! March was quite hectic for me as I had essays and group assignments to complete. I have also been doing research for my dissertation and all that exciting stuff. Additionally, I have been able to do presentations at Rotary functions so its been a mix of work and pleasure.

Below are some pics :

Meeting the Deputy Mayor at the Rotary Scholars Reception



April Fool's Day with my classmates

A day out in Leeds!


Lots of Love,
Shaniek


No comments:

Post a Comment