Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's February

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't written in over a month. After returning to school I had assignments and an exam. This meant a few sleepless nights studying, reading and completing assignments. However, that's done. To celebrate I went to Ireland for a week! It was great. I visited the Aran Islands, Galway, Dublin and gave a presentation at the Rotary Club of Dublin. I completely loved it especially Temple Bar... its the place to be :)

Aran Islands- Innis Mor



Cliffs of Moher at Sunset

Cliffs of Moher


Cue in second semester. After all that exploration in Ireland it was back to school. I have continued to do Rotary presentations and visiting clubs across District 1040. Its been one long roadtrip. Luckily, I love roadtrips :)
The constant readings for classes are now familiar and not as worrisome as they once were.
Thats my piece. Rock on!

Shaniek

1 comment: