Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rotary Scholar's Seminar- Tampa


Hello Again,

The Rotary Scholar's Seminar was the best!
It allowed me an opportunity to meet many like minded individuals. I felt honored to be apart of a group of wonderful individuals that altruistically wanted to make the world a better place.
Gone was the feelings of trepidation that I would not fit in. It seems unreal but I am convinced that I have met lifelong friends.

The seminar placed many things in perspective about my role as a Ambassadorial scholar within the Rotary family. The experiences of past scholars strengthened me in my resolve to enjoy this scholarship experience completely while facilitating international understanding and goodwill.

A big thank you to the Rotary Club of Montego Bay for making my attendance at to this seminar possible.

Shaniek

No comments:

Post a Comment